High/Low Quiz: Can You Guess the Budget Room?

This is clever. Styleathome.com designed 15 beautiful rooms on both a high scale and low budget version. Can you guess which is which?

Tricky, right? Here are three more.

For the rest of the quiz (plus sourcing and final budget pricing), head out to here.

Now for the answers!
1. Low/High, 2. High/Low, 3. Low/High, 4. High/Low, 5. High/Low, 6. Low/High

Comments

1. G says

i am so proud of myself for getting them all correct!! just wanted to document that and say i’m loving the blog…

2. says

Oh my gosh, this is so fabulous! The last two totally stumped me…inspired to re-create some of these looks. Love love love your beautiful blog! xo, Alison

3. says

Love this. I was about 50/50. It takes a long time and a lot of patience and research, but it just goes to show how you can recreate high style on a budget. Thanks for sharing such a great site!

4. Morgan says

Glad you enjoyed the quiz! I was so surprised at some of the price differences and how you really can substitute slightly different materials for an equally stunning look.

~Morgan

5. Jennifer says

:) Even though I have seen this before, I was still wrong!
    It is pretty amazing what can be done at a lower price
    Thanks for posting!

6. Tanya says

Loved this. I have a friend whose house is decorated almost entirely with secondhand furniture, thrift store paintings, and items bought at auctions. And her home is beautiful. Just goes to show that style doesn’t have to come with a big price tag.

7. says

Wow! Those are pretty amazing. I’d be curious to know how ‘high’ and how ‘low’ we’re talking. They are all great rooms and honestly I can’t really tell the difference. I guessed a few correctly, but I really had to study the photos to guess on what could be high end pieces.

This was very cool. Makes us realize we can create beautiful spaces without breaking the bank.
    -Fringegirl